CLEAN EATS: Pesto Bruschetta

By 4:33 PM

Ciao bella! è ora di cenare e mangiare bene!


In other words: it's time to for dinner and eat well! Of course, that sounds better in Italian then in English. Regardless, I love dinner time. I feel that its is the perfect time to come together and let your mouth enjoy an explosion of flavors. 

But what happens when you are on crunch time for dinner? Do you reach for the processed, stale, already prepared frozen foods? Or do you just skip it all together?

DON'T! Not only are processed, prepackaged foods loaded with unhealthy chemicals, they are also flavorless because they aren't fresh. So why not instead create something easy, healthy and fast for dinner?

Introducing the Bruschetta! Well not really, its been around much longer then I have been, so I can't take credit. But what I can take credit for is the Sofiafied version of the bruschetta.

Dairy free, gluten free, vegan friendly and ab friendly this is a real taste bud knockout! 


I hope you enjoy my drawn info gram! I'm quite proud seeing as I have no artistic ability. 
Below you will only find the steps explained! 







CLEAN EATS: Pesto Bruschetta
makes 1 serving 
Ingredients:
- 1 slice of brown rice bread
-Tomato
-Mint leaves
-Paprika 
- Pesto (homemade or store bought)
-Balsamic glaze
-Sea Salt and pepper to taste
-Optional variation: cheese, basil leaves, garlic 



  1. toast your bread 
  2. cut up your vegetables and mint leaves into thin slices
  3. spread some pesto onto your bread
  4. now stack it up!
  5. & finally drizzle with balsamic glaze, and salt and pepper to taste



Enjoy! I love the flavor the mint adds to the dish, super delicious!

Also, keep checking back throughout the week! I am finally on summer break and have a long list of blog posts for every week! Also make sure to add your email to the list serve so you can be notified when a new post is up! 

#spinachstrength on Instagram so I can see your beautiful creations! 




"You have treasure in you. You have skill and talent. Start sharpening your skills. When God sees that you are prepared, then He will open new doors of opportunity." -Joel Osteen 


You Might Also Like

0 comments