The Clean Eating Challenge.. end?

By 6:38 PM

Lets not talk about what happened and instead focus on the review, okay?

Yes, the challenge came to a screeching halt. Yes, I stopped after five days though I was feeling like a rockstar. But I have reason ie. too much food left to finish that I have to create my own Clean Eating Meal Plan. 

So, after five days I can safely concur that this was the best thing to happen to me. I felt really fantastic. Like I had so much energy everyday, I felt full and most importantly I felt happy. 

Usually at 2-3 p.m. I feel tired, ready to nap. Well not during the plan. What could it have been? I was probably getting all my necessary nutrients.

The plan was also SO easy to follow. And it was exciting to follow too. 

Plus, it was filling and satisfying at the same time.

This is definitely something I want to continue doing. I admit, I cheated day 6, big time. Plus day 7. And trust me, I noticed the difference. I once again felt tired, my digestion was out of wack and I just felt negative. 

Clean eating is revolutionary. I highly recommend everyone tries the plan, not for weightless or detox purposes, but for feeling great. 

Check out the plan here.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments